Send PAYG Payment Summaries by Email
You can send PAYG payment summaries via email to one or more employees associated with a selected payroll group and tax year.
If you elected to secure payroll document attachments (in the PR Company Parameters form), the employee must enter a password to open the attachment.
- From the Main Menu, select .Note: You can also access the PR Tax Document Email form from the PR PAYG Summary Process and PR Employee PAYG Summaries forms by selecting .
- In the Tax Year field, enter the appropriate tax year.
- In the PR Group field, enter the payroll group or press F4 to select from a list of valid payroll groups. If you want to include all payroll groups for the company, leave this field blank.
- To email a single employee, enter that employee in the Employee field. Otherwise, leave this field blank.
- Select the PAYG INB Summary check box to email PAYG summaries. The Send button is enabled.
- To use plain text in the email body, select the Use plain text format check box (below the Body text box).
- Create the email using the From, Subject, and Body fields.
- To include additional (standalone) attachments with your email, add them to the Attachments box using either of the following methods:
- Drag-and-drop the desired document from your desktop or Windows Explorer to the Attachments box.
- Click the Add Attachment button () in the toolbar and select the document to add from the file selection window.
- Note: The total combined size of additional attachments cannot exceed 10 MB.
- To view attachments before sending the email, select an attachment to view in the Attachments box and double-click to open.
- (Optional) If you want to delete an attachment, select it in the Attachments box and press Delete.
- Click Send.