File W-2s Using Aatrix
You will use Aatrix to generate the electronic files for federal, state, and local W-2s.
- From the main menu, select .The PR W-2 Process form displays.
- In the Tax Year field, enter the tax year for W-2s.
- Make sure that you entered the required information for federal filing. This information includes the following fields: User ID#, Contact Name, Phone, and Delivery Address.
- Select .The PR Aatrix - W2 Print and eFile form displays.
- The Tax Year field defaults the year you specified in the PR W-2 Process form. Accept the default or enter the correct reporting year.
- In the Form Type selection box, select the appropriate W-2/W-3 report for your location.
- Click Continue.The Aatrix applications displays.
- Follow the prompts in the Aatrix application to complete the process. Note: The Aatrix application does not send data back to Vista. If you need to make corrections once you have submitted your W-2s, you must do so directly in Aatrix. For more information, see Make Corrections to Regulatory Filings via Aatrix.