Assign Add-on Earnings to Craft Class Templates
You can assign add-on earnings to craft class templates using the Add-on Earnings tab in PR Craft Class Templates.
Add-on earnings are earnings added to an employee's total whenever he works in this craft and class. You can override add-ons specified in PR Crafts, PR Craft Classes, or PR Craft Templates by entering them here and adjusting information as necessary. You can also specify additional add-on earnings that are required by this craft class template.
The following instructions detail how to assign add-on earnings to a class template.
- In PR Craft Classes, select the Add-on Earnings tab.
- Enter an earnings code in the Earn Code field. Press F4 to select from a list of earnings codes. The system defaults values in the Description and Method fields.
- If the calculation method (Method field) is variable (V), enter the earnings factor that applies to this class in the Factor field. For all other calculation methods, the factor is set to 0.000000 and cannot be changed.
- Enter the old rate for this earnings code in the Old Rate field. The system uses this rate for timecards entered prior to the effective date specified in PR Crafts or PR Craft Templates.
- Enter the new rate for this earnings code in the New Rate field. The system uses this rate for timecards entered prior to the effective date specified in PR Crafts or PR Craft Templates.
- Save the record as normal.