Update Craft Template Rates
The effective date established in PR Crafts, or the override date in PR Craft Templates, determines whether the system uses new or old rates for craft-related earnings and deductions/liabilities.
Timecards posted to dates prior to the effective date use the old rates, while timecards posted on or before the effective date use the new rates.
When you have a new set of rates in PR Craft Templates, you can update the old rates by moving the new rates to old. The following instructions detail how to update the rates.
- In PR Craft Templates, select . The system displays a message stating the old values will be replaced by the new values.
- Click Yes to continue. The system copies the new rates for all earnings and deduction/liabilities to the old rates. A second message displays stating that the update was successful and remind you to change the effective date.
- Click OK. The system automatically places focus on the Effective Date field.
- Update the date in the Effective Date field, as necessary.
- Update the new rates for earnings and deductions/liabilities as necessary.