Add Employee Accumulations Records (AU)
You can manually add new employee accumulations records using PR Employee Accumulations.
For information, see the following steps and the F1 Help in each field.
- Open the PR Employee Accumulations form.
- In the Employee field, enter the employee or press F4 to select from a list of valid employees.
- In the Month field, enter the month for which you are adding an accumulations record.
- In the Type field, select E-Earning, D-Deduction, or L-Liability.
- In the EDL Code field, enter a code or press F4 to select from a list.
- In the remaining fields, enter the appropriate values. These fields are available depending on which Type you selected:
- Hours/Liab Wk — available when E-Earnings or L-Liability is selected
- Subject Amount — available when D-Deductions or L-Liability is selected
- Eligible Amount — available when D-Deductions or L-Liability is selected
- Amount — available when D-Deductions, E-Earnings, or L-Liability is selected
- Save the record.The system adds a single accums detail record for the new employee/month/type/EDL code in PR Employee Accums Detail and defaults the Income Stream Type and Income Stream Country (working holiday makers only) from PR Employees.
The defaulted values cannot be changed.
- If applicable, edit the details for the accumulations record by double-clicking the record to open the PR Employee Accums Detail form. For more information, see Add New or Edit Existing Accums Detail Records (AU).