Add Employee Accumulations Records (CA)
(Canada) You can manually add new employee accumulations records using PR Employee Accumulations.
For information, see the following steps and the F1 Help in each field.
- Open the PR Employee Accumulations form.
- In the Employee field, enter the employee or press F4 to select from a list of valid employees.
- In the Month field, enter the month for which you are adding an accumulations record.
- In the Type field, select E-Earning, D-Deduction, or L-Liability.
- In the EDL Code field, enter a code or press F4 to select from a list.
- In the remaining fields, enter the appropriate values. These fields are available depending on which Type you selected:
- Hours/Liab Wk — available when E-Earnings or L-Liability is selected
- Subject Amount — available when D-Deductions or L-Liability is selected
- Eligible Amount — available when D-Deductions or L-Liability is selected
- Amount — available when D-Deductions, E-Earnings, or L-Liability is selected
- Save the record.The system adds a single accums detail record for the new employee/month/type/EDL code in PR Employee Accums Detail and defaults the Province, Payroll Program Account, and Quebec File # (if applicable) from PR Employees. The defaulted values cannot be changed.
- If applicable, edit the details for the accumulations record by double-clicking the record to open the PR Employee Accums Detail form. For more information, see Add New or Edit Existing Accums Detail Records (CA).