Revoke an Employee's Eligibility Confirmation for a JobMaker Period (AU)
If you erroneously confirmed an employee's eligibility for a JobMaker reporting period and you reported the confirmation in a prior submission to the ATO, you must revoke the confirmation and report it to the ATO.
- In PR Employees, enter the employee in the Employee field.
- Click on the Add'l Info tab.
- In the Confirmation of Eligibility by Period section, select the JobMaker period for which you are revoking eligibility confirmation.
- From the drop-down, select M0#X - Revoke prior declaration (where # represents the period number).For example, from the Period 1 drop-down, you would select M01X - Revoke prior declaration.
- Save the record.
- To submit the revocation declaration to the ATO, you must run the STP process (via PR STP Process).When generating submission data, the system creates a pseudo-allowance entry on the Allowances tab (in PR STP Employee), with a Type of Other, a description of the revocation declaration (for example, "M01X - JobMaker Period 1 Revocation (JMHC-P01X)), and a YTD Amount of 0.00.
For detailed information about running the STP process (generating data, verifying data, and creating the e-file), see Create an STP Pay Event Report.