Set up an Employee to Receive Pay Stubs via Email
You can set up an employee to receive pay stubs or direct deposit advices (depending on their payment method) via email.
When you print checks and direct deposit advices, the system attaches a PDF copy of the pay stub or direct deposit advice to the employee's pay sequence in PR Employee Pay Sequence Control. Then, when you send email notifications to employees (via PR Pay Stub Notify), the system attaches the PDF to the employee's email.
Prerequisites for this task:
Enable your payroll company to attach PDF copies of pay stubs to employee records. For more information, see Set Pay Stub Attachment Options.
Payroll > Programs > PR Employees
- From the Main Menu, select .
- In the Employee field, enter the employee to work with or press F4 to select from a list of valid employees.
- Click on the Info tab.
- In the Email field, enter a valid email address for the employee.
- Click on the Add'l Info tab.
- If the employee elected to receive their pay stub or direct deposit advice via email, set the Method of Pay Sub Delivery field (in the Pay Info section) to A-Email with attachment.
- Australia only: If the employee elected to receive their PAYG summaries via email, select the PAYG INB Summary check box (in the Tax Document Email Settings section).
- Click Save.The employee can now receive pay stubs and/or PAYG summaries (Australia only) via email.