Deduction and Liability Based Routines: United States
The following is a list of tables that contain the available federal, state, and city tax routine codes, as well as any special information needed to calculate taxes correctly.
To access a table, click on the corresponding link.
- State - This column displays the state to which the routine applies.
- Routine - This column displays the name of the routine specified for each state. Vista™ by Viewpoint comes with a standard list of routines, which you can initialize in PR Routines. States marked as “None” either do not have state income taxes or the calculation is a simple rate that you can enter in PR Deduction/Liabilities as specified in the table.
- Procedure Name - This column displays the name of the procedure (as defined in PR Routines) used by each state to process your taxes correctly (e.g. Federal = bspPRFWTXX, where XX represents the tax year).
- Form Used - This column displays the PR form in which the information shown in the Description column is set up.
- Description - This column displays the additional information needed for set up, such as filing status (as well as special cases), number of exemptions, rates/amounts for deduction codes, and worker’s comp routines (where applicable).