Set up Payment Report Information
You can define the reports to use when printing payroll checks and electronic funds transfers (EFTs), whether to enable a non-negotiable check print, and whether to exclude Social Security Numbers (US), Tax File Numbers (Australia), or Social Insurance Numbers (Canada) from checks/cheques and direct deposits.
- From the Main Menu, select .
- In the PR Company field, enter the payroll company to work with or press F4 to select from a list of valid PR companies.
- Click on the Report Info tab.
- United States: Select the Enable Non Negotiable Check Print check box to print non-negotiable check copies.
Australia / Canada: Select the Enable Non Negotiable Cheque Print check box to print non-negotiable cheque copies.
- Unites States: Select the Exclude SSN from Checks/Direct Deposits check box to exclude social security numbers from payroll checks and direct deposit advices.
Australia: Select the Exclude TFN from Cheques/Direct Deposits check box to exclude tax file numbers from payroll cheques and direct deposit advices.
Canada: Select the Exclude SIN from Cheques/Direct Deposits check box to exclude social insurance numbers from payroll cheques and direct deposit advices.
- In the Report Title for Check/Cheque Print field, accept the default standard report or enter the custom report for printing checks/cheques. Press F4 for a list of reports.
- In the Report Title for EFT Print field, accept the defaulted standard report or enter the custom report for printing direct deposit remittances. Press F4 for a list of reports.
- If you are using the Secure File Path feature, select the box and browse to a file location. See Secure File Path for more information.
- Click Save.