Purge Leave History
You can use the Leave History tab on the PR Purge form to remove leave code accrual and usage detail for all employees prior to a specified month.
You can also restrict the purging to a specific leave code. Changes made with this tab do not affect any accumulated or available leave balances.
This tab deletes Leave History detail (bPRLH) for all employees through a specified month for one or all Leave codes.
The following instructions detail how to purge leave history.
- In PR Purge, select the Leave History tab.
- Check the Purge Leave Code History box.
- In the Through Month field, enter the month through which you want to purge leave history.
- Check the Restrict by Leave Code box if you want to purge history for a specific leave code. The system enables the Leave Code field.
- In the Leave Code field, enter the leave code for purging history or press F4 for a list of leave codes.
- Click Purge. The system displays a confirmation message.
- Click Yes to purge leave history. The system purges all leave history records meeting the specified criteria.