Generate a Superannuation Contributions File in .csv Format
(Australia only) Use the PR Super File Generate form to generate superannuation contributions in a comma-separated values (CSV) format .
- Open the PR Super File Generate form,
- In the PR
- To generate a file for every employee in the PR Company, leave this field blank.
- To generate a file for a specific PR group within the PR Company, enter the PR group number, or press F4 to select from a list.
- In the Begin Date and End Date fields, enter the dates by which to filter records for the Super Contributions file. Pay period end dates that fall within this range of dates determine the pay periods that are used for contribution calculations. (Includes closed pay periods only.)
- In the Employee
- To generate a file for every employee in the PR Group(s), leave this field blank.
- To generate a file for a specific employee, enter an employee number, or press F4 to select from a list.
- In the Clearing House field, enter the code for the clearing house you want to include, or press F4 for a list of clearing houses.
- In the File Payment
Date field, enter the date for which you want to generate the
Super Contributions file.The Generate Super File button becomes available once the Begin Date, End Date, Clearing House, and File Payment Date fields have values.
- (Optional) Enter a reference code or description that will identify this generated file to the clearing house as unique.
- Click Generate Super
File.A Save Super File As form opens.
- Edit the Save As location and file name as necessary, and click Save.