Set Up Superannuation
(Australia only) A high-level overview of how to configure Vista to process superannuation liabilities, associate superannuation funds with fund clearing houses, and generate Super Contributions files.
- In the PR Routines form, enter the current earnings threshold in the Misc Amt #1 field; that is, the minimum amount of monthly gross earnings.Note: You must update this field every time the threshold changes.
- In the HQ Super Funds form, set up each superannuation fund that you offer to employees. For more information, see Set Up and Maintain Superannuation Funds.
- For each fund that you create in the HQ Super Funds form, create a corresponding liability code in the PR Deductions/Liabilities form. For more information, see Setting Up Liability Codes for Superannuation.
- Associate a superannuation liability code for each employee in the PR Employee Dedns/Liabs form. Make sure to enter the employee's superannuation membership number in the Membership # field.
- If necessary, set a weekly minimum superannuation amount by craft/class/template or employee. For more information, see Set Weekly Minimums for Superannuation. Tip: You can run the PR and AP Superannuation report to review the contributions for each employee along with their associated membership number.
- Set Up and Maintain Superannuation Funds in Vista using the HQ Super Funds form.
- Set up superannuation fund clearing houses (one ore more) in Vista using the HQ Super Clearing House form.
- Associate Funds with a Superannuation Fund Clearing House for each PR company, using the PR Super Clearing House Fund form.
- Generate a Superannuation Contributions File in .csv Format using the PR Super File Generate form.