Associate Funds with a Superannuation Fund Clearing House
(Australia only) You can associate funds with a superannuation fund clearing house.
Use the PR Super Clearing House Funds form to associate funds with clearing houses:
- In the Clearing House field, enter the code for a valid clearing house or press F4 to select from a list.
- In the Employer ID field, enter the ID that identifies this PR company to the clearing house.
- In the Contact and Phone fields, enter the name and the telephone phone number of the person to contact this clearing house.
- On the Funds tab, in the
Fund field, enter a valid Fund code, or press F4
to select from a list. You can also add all funds that have been set up in the HQ Super Funds
form by selecting in the toolbar.Note: You cannot add a fund to more than one clearing house.
- (Optional) Enter an identification code that is designated by the fund to identify this PR company. This field is typically used when a fund has been associated with a Payroll company before having been associated with a clearing house.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 as necessary to add more funds to the clearing house for this PR company.