Set up superannuation fund clearing houses
You can use the HQ Super Clearing House form to set up clearing houses that will hold the superannuation funds for your employees.
- Enter an identification code in the Clearing House field, up to 20 characters.
- In the Name field, enter the name of the clearing house.
- In the Clearing House Format field, select the format that is supported by this clearing house for generated Super Contribution .csv files.
- In the Contact and Phone fields, enter the name and the telephone phone number of the contact person at the clearing house.
- In the Address section, enter the address of the clearing house.
- Confirm that there are no fund records associated with the clearing house in PR Super Clearing House Funds. Note: To delete clearing houses, select the clearing house in the Clearing House field and click the Delete icon.
- Select the clearing house in the Clearing House field, and click the Delete icon.