Add Attachments and Scanned Images to Timecards
Using the attachment and scan features, you can add attachments or scanned images to individual timecard entries in the PR Timecard Entry grid.
You can also add attachments and scanned images to multiple timecard entries.
The following instructions detail how to add attachments to multiple timecard records.
- Highlight a timecard and select . The Attachment form displays.
- Click Add and browse for the attachment.
- Select the attachment, click Add, and close the form.
Click the arrow to the
right of the Attachments button on the toolbar and select Copy
The system adds the selected attachment to all
job, mechanic, and SM work order timecards in the batch that do not already have
The following instructions detail how to scan an image to multiple timecard records.
- Select Scan to Multiple Records from the Scan button ()drop-down menu.
- Scan the image and close the Single Scan Viewer. The system attaches the scanned document to all jobs and mechanics timecards in the batch that do not already have an attachment.