Enter Non-Job Earnings for Crew Timesheets
When entering crew time in PR Crew Timesheet Entry, you can use the Non-Job Earnings tab to enter earnings that do not typically post to the job (e.g., vacation, etc.).
You must enter employees manually, as they do not default from PR Crews. Since there earnings do not post to the job, phase fields do not appear on this tab.
The following instructions detail how to enter non-job earnings for crew timesheets.
- Once you have specified the crew in PR Crew Timesheet Entry, select the Non-Job Earnings tab.
- Enter the employee number in the Employee field. Press F4 to see a list of employees. Note: You can only enter employees who share the same payroll group as your crew members.
In the Craft field, enter a craft if necessary. Press F4
to see a list of valid crafts.
Note: The Craft field does not display automatically. To view this field select Options Craft. See Setting Display Options for Crew Timesheets for more information.
- If you specified a craft, enter a class in the Class field. Press F4 to see a list of valid classes.
- In the Earn Code field, enter the earnings code or press F4 to see a list of earnings codes.
- Enter the hours worked for the non-job earnings in the Hours field.
- Check the Use Std Pay Rate box to use the employee's standard pay rate from PR Employees (Standard Pay section of the Add'l Info tab).
- Save the record as normal and repeat steps 1-7 for any additional employees.