Send Crew Timesheets
You can use PR Timesheet Send to send approved crew timesheets to PR, JC, and EM batches.
You can pull in all crew timesheets for a payroll group or restrict by job. You can also specify the timecard date through which to pull crew timesheets. The timecard date automatically defaults today's date, but may be overridden.
The following instructions detail how to send crew timesheets using PR Timesheet Send.
- Select the Crew Timesheets tab.
- Optional: If you want to filter by PR group, enter the group number in the PR Group field. Press F4 to see a list of valid PR groups.
- Optional: If you want to restrict the send process by job, check the Select Job box. The system enables the JC Co and Job fields.
- Optional: If you are restricting by job, enter the JC company in the JC Co field and the job in the Job field.
- Optional: If you want to restrict by a specific date, enter the date in the Include Timesheets through Timecard Date field. Click the calendar button () to select a date.
- Click Refresh Grid to populate the grid once you have specified the selection criteria. All timesheets with a status of "Ready to Send" that meet the selection criteria and were posted on or before the specified “through timecard date” display.
- In the PR Ending Date field, enter the payroll ending date that the timesheets should be associated with.
- In the PR Pay Seq field, specify the payroll posting pay sequence that the timesheets should be associated with.
If you want to restrict
the PR, JC, and EM batches you are creating, check the appropriate box in the
Restricted Access section.
Note: If you check one of the boxes, you will be the only user you can access the batch.
Send. All timecards in the grid are marked as 'In
Use', the timecard (PR), progress entry (JC), and equipment usage (EM) batches
created, and crew timesheets updated to a status of 4 (Send Complete).
Note: If a timesheet's timecard date is greater than the date specified in the PR Ending Date field, a warning displays when you click Send, but you will have the option to continue. A message displays indicating the batches that were created, along with the batch month and ID for each. Batches can be accessed in their respective modules and edited as normal.