Start the Reconciliation Process
Begin the month-end reconciliation process in the IN Monthly Reconcilation form.
- print the "IN Inventory Totals by Matl and Location" report, which provides a summary of information used in the reconciliation process.
- See How the Reconciliation Process Works to review and understand the process.
- Close or clear any open batches.
- In the Month field, enter the month you want to reconcile.
- Click Initialize. The form populates beginning values based on the prior month’s ending values, and a record is created for each location and material.
- Click Print to print and review the Reconciliation Report.
- Click Update to create a batch of Adjustments for correcting entries. The IN Batch Process form displays.
- Process the batch normally. For more information, see About the IN Batch Process Form.