Override Default Invoice Recipients by MS Quote
You can override the default invoice recipients defined for a customer.
- From the Vista main menu, select .
- In MS Quotes, select the Invoice tab and click Default Recipients.
The MS Default Invoice Recipients form appears.
- In the Seq field, enter +, N, or New for the next sequential number.
- In the Delivery Method field, select either E-Email or P-Print for invoice delivery method.
- In the Name field, enter the name of the invoice recipient.
In the Email
field, enter the recipient's email address.
Entry in this field is required if delivery method is E-Email.
Use the address fields to enter
the recipient's mailing address.
Entry in these fields is required if the delivery method is P-Print.
- Save the record