Step 3: Review and post the projections
- Review the projection totals. The total projections display at the bottom of the Grid tab on the PM Cost Projections form.
- Click on the Submit Projection button at the bottom of the PM Cost Projections form.
- The JC Batch Process / PM Batch Process form will display.
- Click on the Validate button to validate the projections in the batch.
- Print or preview the generated audit reports.
If the Attach Batch Reports to HQ Batch Control box is checked (JC Company Parameters> Info tab), the audit reports are automatically attached to the batch record created in the HQ Batch Control form.
- The Posting Date will default with the current date. You can change this date if it doesn't apply.
- Click the Post button when complete. The projections are now posted.