Update Cost Projections
You can update the actual and committed values included in a projections batch, and calculate the projected values based on the updated amounts.
- From the main menu, select .
- In the Projection Date field, enter the date of the projection batch or press F4 to select from a list of existing projection batches.
In the Project field, enter the project to work with.
Note: If you used the F4 Lookup to select a projection date in Step 1, this field automatically defaults the project.
- Click the Update Projections button below the grid.The PM Update Projection Options screen displays.
- In the Write Over Plugged Values section, select how you want to update projection values. For information about each of the available options, see the F1 help.
- From the Initialized Worksheet Detail Option drop-down, select how to initialize detail projections.
- Click Update.
The system updates the cost information in the projections grid based on the selected update options.