Update Cost Projections for a Single Projection Code
You can update a single projection code to get the most current information, so that you can more accurately adjust components of a single projection.
- From the main menu, select
- In the Projection Date field, enter the date of the projection batch or press F4 to select from a list of existing projection batches.
- In the Project field, enter the project to work with. Note: If you used the F4 Lookup to select a projection date in Step 1, this field automatically defaults the project.
- From the Grid tab, select the projection code to update.
- Click Calculate. The PM Update Projection Options screen displays.
- In the Write Over Plugged Values section, select how you want to update projection values. For information about each of the available options, see the F1 help.
- From the Initialized Worksheet Detail Option drop-down, select how to initialize detail projections.
- Click Update.