Create a new distribution group
You can create distribution groups that define collections of contacts that will always receive the same documents and communications.
- Open the PM Distribution Groups form.
- Enter the name of the new group in the Group Name field. You can also press F4 in the Group Name field to see a list of distribution groups that have already been created.
- Check the Public Group box if other users should be able to use the distribution group. When this box is not checked, only you will be able to use the distribution group. This allows you to create your own personal distribution groups.
- Click the Save icon (). This will create the new distribution group.
- Add contacts to the distribution group.
The selected contacts will be added to the distribution group.
- Open the distribution group that you would like to add the contact to and then click the Add Contacts button at the bottom of the form. This will open the PM Add Records form.
- Select the contacts that should be added to the distribution group and then click OK.