Use the PM Document Distribution Audit Form
Follow the steps below to open and use the PM Document Distribution Audit form.
You can use the PM Distribution Audit form to view:
All of the documents generated using the Create and Send feature - for example change orders, RFIs, drawing logs, project issues, etc.
Any communications sent using the Create and Send feature - for example if you resend a document to a project contact.
- Open the form used to generate the document. For example, open the PM Request For Information form to view all of the recipients of an RFI generated using the Create and Send feature.
- Enter the project and document information into the form. For example, if you want to view the distribution of a drawing log, complete the Project, Drawing Type, and Drawing Number fields.
- Click the Distribution Audit icon () in the toolbar at the top of the form. This will open PM Document Distribution Audit.
- When you use the Create
and Send feature to generate a document or correspondence, the system
automatically creates an audit record of the distribution. Note: This form is for viewing records only. You cannot add, update, or delete information here.
- The Info tab displays
general information about the communication.
Document Accessed - This box is checked if the generated document was reviewed or edited using the View Document button in the form.
Document Emailed - This box is checked if the document was emailed.
- The Attachments tab displays any documents that were attached to the communication using the form.
- Click the View Document button to view the document that was generated using the Create & Send feature.