Copy an RFI
You can create a copy of an existing RFI using the PM Copy RFI form.
- Open the PM Request for Information form.
- From the toolbar, select The PM Copy RFI form displays.
- In the RFI to Copy field, enter the RFI to copy or press F4 to select from a list of RFIs.
- In the New RFI section, use the Project, RFI
Type, and RFI fields to specify the new RFI to which you are copying the source RFI. Note: Document types are created and maintained in PM Document Types . Only document types with a document category of 'Request for Information' will be available in the RFI Type field.
- In the Subject field, enter the subject of the new RFI. The value in this field will overwrite the subject of the RFI being copied.
- Click OK.