About the PM Submittal Package Form
Use this form to create and maintain submittal packages.
Once submittals are entered in the register using the PM Submittal Register form, you can bundle them in a submittal package using this form.
From this form you can do any of the following:
- Open the submittal register - You can open the submittal register by selecting .
- Change the submittal package status - You can change the status of a submittal package using the Status field in the upper portion of the form. When you change the status, the system gives you the option of applying that status to all of the submittals on the package.
- Close/Reopen a submittal package - You can close a submittal package by opening the
package in the form and then selecting
You can also reopen a submittal package after it has been closed - for example if it was accidentally closed. To reopen the submittal package, open a submittal package and then select.
. When you close a submittal package, you also close all of the
submittals included in the package.
- Close/Reopen Submittals - You can close a submittal when you change it to a final
status. For example if you change the Status
field in the lower portion of the form to a final status, a message will
display allowing you to close the submittal.
To reopen a submittal after is has been closed, open the PM Submittal Register form, select the submittal, and then select. This will reopen the submittal.
- Assign a submittal to a new package - You can change the submittal package assignment for a submittal if needed; however, you must remove the submittal from its existing package before assigning it to a new one. For more informations, see Assign a Submittal to Different Package .
Click on the links below for information about using this form.