Assign a Submittal to Different Package
You can change the package assignment for a submittal via PM Submittal Package.
The following steps describe this process.
- From the main menu, select .The PM Submittal Package form displays.
- In the Project field, enter the project for the submittal or press F4 to select from a list of projects.
- In the Package field, enter the submittal package to which the submittal is assigned. Press F4 to select from a list of packages for the project.
- In the Revision field, enter the package revision to which the submittal is assigned or press F4 to select from a list of revisions for the submittal package.The submittals grid (bottom of the form) displays the submittals assigned to the selected package/revision.
- In the grid, select the submittal you want to reassign.
- Click the Delete () button in the toolbar.The submittal is removed from the submittal package.
- Return to the Package field and enter the new package to which you are assigning the submittal.
- In the Revision field, enter the package revision or press F4 to select from a list of revisions for the submittal package.
- In the Seq field of the grid, enter the sequence number of the submittal you are reassigning or press F4 to select the submittal from a list of submittals.