Update the submittal schedule
Select several submittals on the register and then use the PM Submittal Register Update form to quickly update the status and/or dates on those submittals - for example if the submittal schedule changes, you can use this feature to quickly update the submittals in the register.
- Open a submittal register in the PM Submittal Register form.
- Select the submittals to update.
Organize the submittals in the register and then select the ones that you would like to update. Use SHIFT to select a range of submittals, or use CTRL to select specific submittals.
There are several ways to quickly organize the submittals:
Sort - Click on any column heading in the PM Submittal Register form to sort the submittals by that column. For example if you would like to update submittals based on a range of specification sections, click on the Spec Section column heading and then select the submittals that should be updated.
Filter Bar - Right click in the grid, select Filter Bar from the menu that displays, and then use the filter bar to filter the submittals that display in the grid.
Grouping Bar - Right click in the grid, select Grouping Bar from the menu that displays, and then use the grouping bar to organize the submittals.
- Select . This will open the PM Submittal Register Update form.
- Enter the new values in any of the fields in the form. If you leave a field blank, the values on the selected submittals will not be changed.
If you change the Activity Date, the due dates on the selected submittals will populate based on the submittal schedule set up on the project or company. More
- Click OKwhen complete. This will PM Submittal Register Update form and update the selected submittals.