Create a Punch List
You can create and maintain project punch lists by using the PM Punch List form.
- From the PM Punch Lists form, click the New Record () icon. The Project and Punch List fields will automatically populate with default information.
- Use the upper portion of the form to enter general information about the punch list.
- Use the Items tab to enter the list of items that need to be performed, for example touching up the paint.
- Use the Lines tab in the lower portion of the form to enter detailed information about a specific punch list item. For example use this tab when there is more than one firm responsible for the completion of a punch list item, or when there are multiple locations affected by the item.
- Click Save when complete.