Copy Meeting Minutes to a New Meeting
Once you have created a meeting agenda and recorded the meeting information, you can copy the meeting minutes to create a new meeting.
- Open the most current meeting in the PM Meeting Minutes form. This is the meeting that will be copied.
- Select from the menu at the top of the form. This will open the PM Meeting Minutes Items Copy form.
- The information associated with the meeting that is being copied displays in the Source Meeting Information section.
- Use the Minutes Type field to create either an agenda (enter a "0"), or a meeting (enter a "1").
- Enter the meeting number in the Destination Meetingfield. This is the meeting number that will be assigned to the new agenda/meeting.
- Check the Copy Meeting Attendees box if all of the attendees should be copied to the new meeting/agenda.
- Check the Copy Meeting
Items box to copy the items to the new meeting/agenda, and then use the Beginning Item and Ending Item fields to select a range of items that should be copied. If you leave these fields blank, all items that do not have a final status will be copied. Note: All copied items will also be renumbered for the new meeting beginning with 1.
- Check the Copy items with final status box if you would like to copy meeting items that have a final status. By default items are not copied onto the new meeting/agenda.
- Check the Copy item detail with final status box if you would like to copy meeting item lines (Lines tab in the lower portion of the PM Meeting Minutes form) that have a final status. By default item lines are not copied to the new meeting/agenda.
- Click the Copy button.