Record a Meeting
After a meeting has taken place, you can use the PM Meeting Minutes form to record the information from the meeting.
- Create a new record in the PM Meeting Minutes form and enter "1" in the Minutes Type field at the top of the form.
- Update the information on the Info tab in the upper portion of the form.
- Use the Attendees tab to select the contacts that were present.
- Update the Info and Minutes tab in the lower portion of the form on each meeting item. If you change the status of the meeting item to final (Status field on the Info tab in the lower portion of the form), it will not be copied to the next meeting.
- Generate the PM Meeting Minutes report if you would like to create a document of the meeting minutes. Select from the PM Meeting Minutes form to generate a PM Meeting Minutes report.