Correct an Interfaced Purchase Order Item
You can make changes to purchase order items that you have already interfaced using the PM Material Detail form, and then interface the changes to the appropriate modules via PM Interface.
Other things you should know:
- You can make changes to an existing transaction, but you cannot delete a transaction. For example you can change the number of units on a units-based PO item, but you cannot delete the PO item.
- You can only correct purchase order items that you created in the PM module. Purchase order items that you created in the PO module must be corrected in PO.
- Other users cannot change items that are being corrected. For example if you are making a correction to a PO item in the PM Material Detail form, an error message will display if another user tries to create a PO change order for that item in the PM PO Change Orders form.
- From the main menu, select .
- Select the Interface tab.
- Select a PO item by clicking in the column to the left of the Sequence field.
- From the toolbar, select .
- The selected row is highlighted and most of the fields are enabled.
- Enter the correction.
- Save the record.
To interface the change, go to
.The change to the PO item will display as an item in the form. The entire amount of the corrected transaction will display in the Amount field (not just the amount of the change), and Correctionwill display in the Transaction Type column.
- Interface the change.