Create a PM Status ID
Create status ID codes to use in tracking change orders, submittals, RFIs, and other documents.
- From the main menu, select
- Click the New Record icon to create a new record.
- In the Status Code field, enter a name for the new status id. This will be used to identify and select the status ID.
- From the Project Options drop-down, select how to handle pending change orders assigned this status ID in projects. For more information, see the F1 help.
In the Type
of Code section, select the type that best identifies this code.
The code types (beginning, intermediate, and final) are used in reporting and other places in the application. See the F1 help more information.
- If the status code applies to all document categories, select the Active for All Forms check box. Otherwise, leave unselected.
- If you did not select the Active for All Forms check box, use the Document Category field to indicate the category to which this status code applies. Click here for more information.
- Click Save.