Auto-Generate Agreement Services
You can have the system automatically generate agreement services based on maintenance tasks you have defined for the serviceable items associated with a service site.
Before you can generate agreement services, you must have already set up class/type maintenance tasks and associated them with serviceable items. If you have not done so, you must do so before you can proceed here.
- Launch the SM Agreements form.
- In the Agreement field, enter the agreement (quote) to which you are adding agreement services or press F1 to select from a list of valid agreements.
- Click Tasking. to open the SM Agreement Maintenance form.The SM Agreement Maintenance form displays.Note: For new agreements, this form is blank.
- Click Select Serviceable Items. The SM Maintenance Item Selection form displays, showing the serviceable items for all service sites defined for the customer associated with the agreement.
- In the grid, select the Include check box for each serviceable item to include on the agreement or click Check All to include all serviceable items.
- Click Apply.The SM Maintenance Item Selection form closes and you are returned to the SM Agreement Maintenance form. The Tasks grid is populated with all class/type maintenance tasks and their related required tasks. Tasks flagged as Recommended (in SM Class Maintenance) display with the Include check box selected.
- In the Tasks grid, select the Include check box for each task you want included on the agreement.You can also use the Check All / Uncheck All buttons to select / deselect items in the grid.
- Review the require resource entries on the Labor, Material, and Equipment tabs. For each tab, do the following:
- Click the appropriate tab (for example, the Labor tab).
- Review all entries in the grid. To remove an entry, select the line and click Remove Requirement.
- Close the SM Agreement Maintenance form to initiate auto-generation of agreement services.