Set up an Agreement Amortization Schedule Automatically
To set up an agreement amortization schedule automatically:
- From the Vista main menu, select .
- Double-click on the Agreements icon to open the SM Agreements form.
- In the Agreement field, enter the agreement for which to set up the amortization schedule. Agreement must be in Quote status. Press F4 to select from a list of valid agreements.
- Click on the Amortization Schedule tab.
- Click the Automatic Scheduling button (above the tab pages). The SM Automatic Scheduling form displays.
- From the Frequency drop-down, select the revenue deferral frequency.
- In the Start Date field, enter the date with which to start the amortization schedule. The system will use this date as the deferral date for all sequences in the schedule. For more information, see the F1 help.
- Click Schedule. The system will auto-generate an amortization schedule for the agreement based on the agreement term and the information you entered here.