Set Up an Agreement Billing Schedule Automatically
Set up an agreement billing schedule automatically.
For information about manually setting up agreement and agreement service billing schedules, see Setting up Agreement/Service Billing Schedules.
To set up an agreement billing schedule automatically:
- From the Vista main menu, select .
- Double-click on the Agreements icon to open the SM Agreements form.
- In the Agreement field, enter the agreement for which to set up the billing schedule. Agreement must be in Quote status. Press F4 to select from a list of valid agreements.
- Click on the Billing Schedule tab.
- Click the Automatic Scheduling button (above the tab pages). The SM Automatic Scheduling form displays.
- From the Frequency drop-down, select the frequency at which billings will occur. See the F1 help for more information.
- In the Start Date field, enter the date with which to start the billing schedule. The system will use this date as the billing date for all billing sequences in the schedule. For more information, see the F1 help.
- From the Tax Type drop-down, select 1-Sales, 2-Use, or 3-VAT to indicate the tax type for billing sequences. Leave blank if not applying taxes to billing sequences.
- In the Tax Code field, enter the tax code to use for all billing sequences. Leave blank if not applying taxes to billing sequences.
- In the Tax Basis Percent field, enter the percentage to use to determine the tax basis for billing sequences. Leave blank if not applying taxes to billing sequences. For more information, see the F1 help.
Click Schedule. The
system will auto-generate a billing schedule for the agreement based on the
agreement term and the information you entered here.
Once you generate a billing schedule, you can edit it as needed until you activate the agreement.Set Up an Agreement Service Billing Schedule Automatically