Edit Agreement/Service Pricing for Multiple Renewals At Once
You can update the pricing for multiple service agreements and agreement services using a markup percent.
- Open the SM Agreement Renewal form (Service ManagementProgramsSM Agreement Renewal).
- In the Grid Shown field, select Renewals.
- Use the Type , Customer, and/or Only Show
Agreements with Auto Renew fields to filter the renewals shown
in the grid. As you tab to each field, the grid refreshes based on the values
For more information about each field, refer to the F1 help.
- Click Refresh..The grid refreshes to show all agreement renewals meeting the selected criteria
- Select the agreements to
which you are applying the price change using one of the following
- Select the Included check box in the grid for individual agreements.
- Select multiple agreements in the grid using the Shift or Ctrl key and then click the Include Selected button.
- Click the Include All button to select all
agreements.Note: If you have agreements that are flagged for auto renewal and do not want to override the renewal markups defined for them in SM Agreements, make sure you do not select those agreements.
- In the Markup Percent to Apply field, enter the percent by which to mark up agreement pricing.
- Click Apply to Included.