Set up Agreement Types
You will use the SM Agreement Types form to set up the different types of agreements used by your company.
When you set up an agreement (in SM Agreements), you will be required to specify an agreement type; therefore, you must set up at least one agreement type.
The following instructions detail how to set up agreement types.
- In the Agreement Type field, enter an agreement type (e.g. Full Service, Standard PM, etc.).
- In the Description field, enter a description of the agreement type.
- In the Department field, enter an SM department or press F4 to select from a list of valid SM departments.
- Select the Active checkbox to activate the agreement type. This enables assigning the agreement type to agreements (in SM Agreements).
Do not select the Active checkbox if you are not ready to activate the agreement type.
- Select the Auto Renew checkbox to enable auto-renewal for agreements assigned this agreement type.
Do not select the Auto Renew checkbox if you plan to manually renew agreements with this agreement type.
Set up call type coverage.
Click the Coverage tab.
In the Call Type field, enter a call type or press F4 to select from a list of valid call types.
Select the Planned checkbox if this call type represents planned work.
Do not select the Planned checkbox if this call type is generally associated with unplanned work.