Set Unavailable Time for a Technician
You can set up unavailable time for technicians so that when scheduling trips on the Dispatch Board, you can easily identify which technicians are not available for trip assignments.
- Open SM Dispatch Board and select the Dispatch Board to work with.
- In the calendar pane, right-click in the appropriate technician/date column.
from the context menu.The SM Technician Unavailable Time form displays, defaulting the selected technician and sequence number.
- In the Description field, enter a description identifying the reason why the technician is unavailable.
- In the Start Date field, accept the defaulted date or enter a new start date.
- In the End Date field, accept the defaulted date or enter a new end date.
- If the technician will be unavailable for the entire day, select the All Day Event check box. Otherwise, leave the check box unselected.
- If you did not select the
- In the Start Time field, enter the start time of the technician's unavailable time.
- In the Duration field, enter enter the number of hours the technician will be unavailable (required).
- In the Details text box, enter additional details, if applicable.
- Save the record and close the form.