Set up Technician Work Schedules
Once you have set up a service technician (in SM Technicians), you can use the Work Schedule tab to set up the technician's work schedule.
Work schedules allow for dispatchers to identify the times that a technician is available or unavailable for scheduling on a work order.
Use the following steps to set up a technician's work schedule.
- Select the technician to which the work schedule applies.
- Click on the Work Schedule tab.
- Select the check box next to the first working day of the technician's schedule.
- Enter the starting and ending work times in the Work Hours Start and End fields.
- Enter the starting and ending break times in the Break Start and End fields.
- Repeat Steps 3-5 for each day the technician works.
- Save the record.