Setting Company Defaults for Auto-Population of SM Work Order Invoice Description
You can specify company defaults for fields to be included in the Description of Work field for SM work order invoices. Fields from related work orders, work order scope, trips and work completed lines can be selected for inclusion in the SM Work Order Invoice description when it is created, and will display in the order that you select.
- From the main menu, select Service Management > Programs > SM Company Parameters.
Click the WO Invoice Desc Options button.
The SM WO Invoice Desc. Co Options form appears.
- Select the check box next to each field that you want to include on the SM Invoice Review and SM Invoice report.
Highlight a particular line and do the following to alter its ordering on the
SM Invoice Review form and SM Invoice report:
- Move To Top- to move the highlighted line to the top of the field ordering
- Move Up - to move the highlighted line up one in the field ordering
- Move Down - to move the highlighted line down one in the field ordering
- Move To Bottom- to move the highlighted line to the bottom of the field ordering
- Click Save once you have selected and arranged the fields to include in the SM Work Order Invoice description.
Thereafter the fields you selected appear in the order in which you and arranged