Set Up Technician Preferences
Set up technician preferences using the SM Technician Preferences form.
- Open the SM Technician Preferences form using one of the following methods:
The SM Technician Preferences form displays.
- To set up technician preferences for a customer, open SM Customers, select the customer, and click the Advanced button below the Primary Technician field.
- To set up technician preferences for a service site, open SM Service Sites, select the service site, and click the Advanced button below the Primary Technician field.
- In the Technician field, enter the technician for which to set a preference status.
- From the Status drop-down, select A-Alternate or D-Do Not Use to indicate whether the technician is authorized to perform service work for the customer or service site (respectively).
- Save the record.
- Add additional technicians as applicable.