Edit and Process Multiple Pending Invoices
You can edit and process multiple pending invoices using the SM Invoices form.
- Open the SM Invoices form.
- In the Invoice Status section, select Pending Invoice.
- Use the Search Criteria to filter based on Bill To Customer and/or Invoice Date range.
- Click Search.The grid will refresh to show all invoices meeting the specified search criteria.
- Select the invoices to edit. You can do this by checking the Select box for individual invoices in the grid or by clicking Select All.
- Click the Open button
below the grid.The system creates an invoice session and opens the related invoice form. If you selected both work order and agreement invoices, the system opens one invoice session for the agreement invoices and one invoice session for the work order invoices.
- Edit the invoices as
needed.Note: For agreement invoices, only the invoice header information can be changed, as there are no invoice lines. For work order invoices, you can edit the header information and the individual invoice lines. For more information, see Editing Work Order Invoices.
- Click Process. The AR Batch Process form opens.
- Validate and post the batch.