Post a Batch Using SM Batch Process
You can process work completed batches that are in an unposted state due to validation errors or interruptions during the validation or posting process caused by power failure or system shutdown.
- Open the SM Batch Process form.
- Use the Month and Batch# fields to select the batch to process or accept the defaults (if you accessed this form by clicking the Post button in SM Batches).
- Click Validate. The system validates the batch and creates the applicable audit reports.
- Click Preview to preview the reports or Print to print the reports.
- In the Posting Date field, enter the posting date or accept the default (current date).
- Click Post.The batch is posted and a message displays indicating the batch was posted successfully.
- Click OK to close the form.