View a List of Logged On Users
You can view a list of users that are logged into the system.
- you have form security permissions to it, or
- the Logged On Users use Form Security check box in the VA Site Settings form is not selected.
- Navigate to .
- The header displays how many licenses of each type are in use. To learn more, see License Type.
- The grid displays information specific to each user.
- You may optionally take any of several actions using these buttons:
Option Description Release License Useful for freeing up licenses not currently being used. Affected users receive a pop-up message telling them their session has expired and inviting them to log back in. Email All or Email User See Email Logged On Users for specific details and instructions. Refresh Updates the grid to reflect any login status changes since you first opened the form. Display My Logins or Display All Logins The grid displays rows pertaining only to your login instance(s) or displays the login instance(s) for all users currently logged in.