Add a Saved Work Center to the Application Window
You can add saved work centers to your Vista application window to reduce setup time.
- From the main application window, select .
- Click Load.The Load From Work Center Library form displays.
- Highlight a work center in the list and click Load.The Work Centers form displays, showing the work center you just added.
- (Optional) If you wish to rename the work center or change the refresh interval, click Edit.
The Work Center - Settings form displays. You can then rename the work center or change the refresh interval as needed.
- (Optional) Use the Move Up/Move Down buttons to reposition the work center in the order you wish it to appear in the application window.
The work center appears in your application window.