Add an Inquiry to a Work Center
Adding inquiries to any Work Center can help you increase your work efficiency.
- The inquiry must exist in the VA Inquiries form, with these settings:
- the Assignable in Work Center checkbox must be selected
- in the Associations tab, the Work Center template must be set up as an association with the Active checkbox selected.
- You must have access to the inquiry. For more information, see Set Security for Inquiries.
- From the main menu, click on the desired Work Center.
- In the Items panel, right click on the folder to which you are adding the inquiry and select Add Inquiry.The Inquiry Settings form appears.
- From the Base Inquiry drop-down, select the query you want to add.
- In the Name field, name the inquiry as you want it to appear on the Work Center menu.
- (Optional) In the Maximum Rows field, enter the maximum number of rows to display in the Work Center grid.
- (Optional) Use the Parameters tab to filter the list of items displayed in the grid.For example, you might change the @Company parameter value from %C to a specific company value so that the grid shows only records for the specified company.Note: When entering parameter values, make sure that you do not include the spaces, apostrophes, or <>'s that display in the format description. For more information, see Parameter Values.
- Click OK.