Configure Your SSO Account
Configure your Viewpoint ID single sign-on (SSO) account for Trimble Construction One in response to an email invite from Trimble Viewpoint.
If you've already configured your SSO account, but the email needs to be changed, please refer your system administrator to Change the Email Address of a Single Sign-On Account.
- If you received an email invite, you may be required by your organization to configure and use the SSO account provisioned to you.
Once you complete the steps to configure your SSO account, your prior Vista credentials will no longer function.
The Trimble Construction One user account enables the following:
- You can use the same login credentials for Vista as for other Trimble Viewpoint products you have licenses for.
- You can launch Vista with the click of a button, maintaining a smooth and fast login experience.
To configure your SSO account:
- Log out of Vista.
- Open the email sent to you from Viewpoint with the subject line
containing "You're invited to join . . . ".The email address shown should be your primary company email. If your email address isn't correct, stop here and request correction from your system administrator.
- Click Confirm Email and Configure
A web page launches and displays a form for you to complete.
- Enter your first and last name in the appropriate fields.
- (Optional) Enter your phone number.
- Choose a password that meets the requirements
listed under Password must
contain.You must remember this password.
- Click Create Account.A success confirmation appears.
- To log in, launch the application the same way you normally do. When the Vista login screen appears, click Log in with Viewpoint ID.
- If Vista self-updates and prompts you to sign in again, click Try again.
- If you see a pop-up titled Open Viewpoint URILauncher, select the Always Allow... check box.