Request Support from Viewpoint
From within the Vista application, you can access additional support resources like the Help, the Knowledge Base library, and the Customer Support team.
To submit a Support case, you must have authorization level of "Support" or "Full" in the Viewpoint Customer Portal.
- Select Vista form or from the Main Menu. from any A Viewpoint Customer Portal web page opens.
- If you are not logged into Viewpoint Customer Portal, log in. The home page displays.
- Click Submit Your Case.The Submit a Case form displays.Note: If you do not have "Full" or "Support" permissions, a "not authorized" message displays and you will be unable to proceed.
- At the What can we help you with today? prompt, select Support.
- At the Which product are you using prompt, select Vista and then specify the Version and Module.
- Use the text box to enter a brief summary of the question or problem.
- Click Search Knowledge Base.
- If none of the suggested solutions meet your needs, click Continue to Case Creation.
- In the Case
Create section, enter additional information as needed and click
Submit. Your support request is logged directly into the Support system.